Tuesday, November 16, 2010

boo

Puppy love? Literally, you will feel exactly the same when you see Boo. I dont know why. But i guess his cute apperance and adorable stands make him that  popular in facebook. Imagine this cute little dog have more than 300,000 thousand  people who clicks the like button of his page.

Boo looks like a pomeranian and his haircut make him looks a chow. Whatever he is.For me Boo is still one of the cutest puppy alive.

Detailed Info
 


Personal Information:
My name is Boo. I am a dog. People love me!
Personal Interests:
Favourite foods: chicken, cheese, flowers, grass, dirt ... Favourite games: running outside, following around big bro, squeaky toys! Favourite pastime: wearing shirts Favourite colour: pink
Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/Boo
here is some pictures of boo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...